In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our regulations by the second paragraph of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our contents. This information does not reveal your identity, any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. It also allows saving your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages visited.
The purpose of cookies is to facilitate the User’s quicker access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Rejecting cookies at all times
- Having the browser prompt the user for each cookie installation
- Accepting cookies at all times
Your browser may also include the possibility to selectively choose which cookies you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept some of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third-party cookies
- Accept non-persistent cookies (deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
To allow, know, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can refer to Google’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple’s support or the browser’s Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies they include. Therefore, the information we provide is always in reference to the source.
Below, we provide detailed information on the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of them may be installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either through the website or via email to registered Users.